Latest Posts

Saturday, November 8, 2014

IS BANANAS B-A-N-A-N-A-S

 I was recently shopping at Melrose and I came across PAUL SMITH Store on Melrose.The building stood out to me so I had to make a quick stop and take my outfit of the day photos. 
Fedora: 21 MEN
WWJD Bracelet: Lighthouse
Button Down Shirt: CPO Emile Herrington
Shorts: Hawking McGrill Banana Cutoff Chino Short

My shorts are inspired by Gwen Stefani's song "Hollaback Girl"


          LET ME HEAR YOU SAY THIS SHIT IS BANANAS

Speaking of Gwen Stefani...

No Doubt Singer has released her first single  "Baby Don't Lie" after eight years."Baby Don't Lie" is from her upcoming untitled third solo album! The Music Video is directed by Sophia Muller and Weirdcore. Gwen is currently a judge on NBC hit show The Voice joining Pharrell, Adam Levine, and Blake Shelton. Unfortunately Gwen won't be return as a judge on "The Voice". It was announced that Christina Aguilera will be returning as a judge next season. Who do you think makes a better judge? Christina Aguilera or Gwen Stefani.

Baby Don't Lie - Music Video



No comments:

Post a Comment